- WHAT LEVEL OF SECURITY DOES THE SUNSHINE METALS WEBSITE USE FOR MY DATA?All access to your data is password protected. In addition, all secure data transmitted over the web is encrypted using a third-party 128-bit certificate.
- IS ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU COLLECT ON ME SHARED OR MADE PUBLIC.Sunshine Metals will not share any information regarding our customers or users with any other party. No customer information is made public, nor posted to the website.
- WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ABOUT MY ACTIVITIES ON THE SUNSHINE METALS WEBSITE?
The Sunshine Metals Website collects two forms of data regarding use of our website:
- General Browsing of the site, and
- Customer Specific Information.
The General Browsing information is limited to the standard Web Server Logs. This information is very general in nature, and does NOT allow us to view specific customers web viewing habits, nor track them on the web. Customer-Specific Information gathering is limited to storing the contents of the shopping carts. This must be done in order to associate the cart with the customer. This information is not used for any other purpose.
- HOW DO I REPORT PROBLEMS WITH THE WEBSITE?You can use the contact form here. Or you can contact your Sunshine Metals sales representative.